Flexibility. Peace of mind. Privacy. Community.
Designed for the way you want to live now and in the future, assisted living at The Pillars of Mankato gives you the best of both worlds. Seniors with assisted living needs can receive the services they want, while enjoying the privacy of a spacious apartment home. Meals, housekeeping and light laundry services are included in the price! No long term leases required.
Flexible care and service plans
Add the personal services you need like help with dressing and bathing, and even medication management. We offer a full range of care to make your life easy!
Activities directors create unique experiences for our residents through off-site outings like trips to museums, concerts and shopping. We also provide excellent on-site programming, art and poetry classes, sing alongs, exercise classes, on-site entertainment and a host of opportunities for you to meet and make friends while participating in your hobbies and interests.
To schedule a free guided tour or to learn more about our assisted living apartments, please call 507-344-6777 or complete the form below.
Destined to be Mankato’s finest assisted living community, The Pillars of Mankato has spacious apartment homes and a variety of floor plans.
- RN on site 40 hours/week and on call 24 hours/day
- Chef-prepared, restaurant style meals
- Full array of customized personal cares and services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- A chapel for worship and meditation
- Life enrichment activities
- Salon/spa services
- Guest suite for visitors’ overnight stay
- Concierge to assist you with your needs
- Covered entrance
- Heated underground parking
- Extra storage for seasonal clothing and decorations
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Monitoring technology
- Beautifully landscaped walking paths
- Fitness/Wellness Studio to work out on your own or during scheduled classes
- Movie Theater
The Pillars of Mankato is managed by Ebenezer, Minnesota’s largest senior housing operator. For more than 100 years, Ebenezer Management Services has been serving older adults in and around Minnesota. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover, and educate for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Discrimination is Against the Law. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against, exclude or treat people differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation..